Fed up with heartland, by mistake.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Re: Fed up with heartland

For what it's worth (I don't know if all dealers are in this system), my service rep at the dealer told me all warranty repairs and claims now HAVE to be input and sent to Heartland through an online computerized program. Everything gets approved or declined the same way, no longer talking to a live person unless there's a major issue. Doesn't seem to me this would be a major issue.

We don't use a computerized system, but we're an independent service center. Sent in a claim this morning by email and had an answer in less than 5 minutes. HL customer service is awesome, even from the service side.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

I edited the original thread title but it didn't affect the replies. Not quite sure how that's done. Erik, I hope you're OK with this change. Thanks!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

We don't use a computerized system, but we're an independent service center. Sent in a claim this morning by email and had an answer in less than 5 minutes. HL customer service is awesome, even from the service side.

Ray, That's what I have heard from my dealer, as well. They love HL customer service. Trace

Birchwood

Our blackwater valve rubbers were new so we had to make them work freely.
Camco has a product called coco that we use sometimes in all our tanks but
normally the sewage and soaps will do the lubrication "naturally".

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Add more olive oil to your recipes. Even the black tank valve will get "natural" lube. EVO for easy flow...

wildwolfproducts

Sorry to hear of issues with valve leaking . Our Okanagan has never leaked a drop in over 6 years. Plus never heard of anyone else that had these issues. But being were looking at buying a new unit this coming spring. That will be something we keep an eye on for sure.
Pete