Feedback requested on Two Bighorn Front Cap Concepts

Which of the two Bighorn Front Cap "Concepts" do you prefer?

• Concept 1 - I like this one best of the two

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Concept 2 - I like this one best of the two

Votes: 76 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bones

Why does one concept have three markers and the other one doesn't. Just like the first set of pictures

Bogie

I voted for number 2.

I don't like the squared off top of number 1 or the large lettering. The graphic on number 1 could work on number 2 s well if it were a bit smaller.

Concetpt 4 is pretty nice too. Still like the rounded top.!

macjj

As a 2012 Bighorn owner, my first vote is #1, 2nd vote is #4. #2 looks like it was made by RAM. #3 looks clean and a good concept for a toy hauler, but #4 sends a message. Just my nickel's worth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kg_nc

It doesn't matter too much to me about the graphics as long as they are not over done and are in cadence with the brand. I would like to see some functional improvements like an equilizer pipe between the two gray tanks so they fill evenly. Anyway, I've been very happy with my BH and look forward to real improvements that make me want a newer model.

Kbvols

I really like #4. Provides a nice clean look. The Brand is well identified and stands out. The peaks of the mountains highlight the BigHorn name as they are pointing out the Brand name.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Typeface from #3, but logo and colors of #4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I like the colors/contrast of the darker caps. I don't really like either of the first 2 but #2 is better than 1. I can go with either graphic from 3 and 4 but I kind of like 3.

Kristy

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
#3 & #4 are OK . . . but the mountain, too me, just doesn't shout out 'Bighorn'!

At least #1 & #2 do that.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Now you all know what Tom, Andy and the others go through on a daily basis. It is impossible to please everybody.
But I think they are asking the right people for their feed back.
Thanks to Jim B. for creating this amazing avenue for all of us to give our input and hopefully make a difference in the future of the Heartland RV, inside and out.
Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

T

TomMontague

Thanks to everyone who has responded. I really appreciate the feedback. I think between the 4 front caps designs we can come up with something that works. It's interesting to read all the different opinions and to hear what is and isn't important to folks.

Talk soon,
Tom

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I originally voted for #2 but #4 is a nice alternative.
Exterior graphics are necessary to differentiate yourself from the next guy but my original buying emphasis was on quality construction and floor plan not exterior logos...

Rangelady

#1 I like the size of "BIGHORN" but would like to see "Heartland" bigger. When we were looking to buy a RV, we weren't familiar with the manufacturers and it was frustrating when we drove by one not being able to see who was manufacturing them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk