Feedback requested on Two Bighorn Front Cap Concepts

Which of the two Bighorn Front Cap "Concepts" do you prefer?

• Concept 1 - I like this one best of the two

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Concept 2 - I like this one best of the two

Votes: 76 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Now That's classy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It's simple, clean looking and to the point.
I think the murals are tacky...
Just my opinion
We were going to remove the little lion's from our LM365 then decided to keep them and say it was Zoey :) we just need to put a bow in the Lions hair.
07a2332882e4122503f9781e68581ff9.jpg
a80d03bb63f9e604d792250f8aa3b4d1.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kbvols

We like the name only that is on the '16 Sterling Silver FB paint best.
View attachment 43336

By far my favorite. It's clean looks classy like others have said. If I were to order a unit from the factory I would insist on the one like this. I guess I have never figured out why RV manufacturers think gaudy graphics look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Number two looks too much like the dodge ram logo to me. I agree with kbvols. I do not understand the need for gaudy graphics either. My opinion is, the BH doesn't need an horned animal in the graphic anymore than our Oakmont needs a tree. :cool:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I like them both . . . but #2 got my vote!

Living in the land where Big Horns roam wild, I think #2 looks like a Big Horn, just as the RAM logo on my previous Dodge Ram 4x4 looked!

Bones

I Like the graphics on the front caps. It is one of the first things you see. However I think that heartland should have a more prominent logo that tells the people who made this camper but have it blend somewhat and not just stick out. You don't want to go crazy with logos inside the camper. People who bought the camper know what they bought. A logo could be incorporated into the TV's when they start up or the sound system. That would mean that the company decides on a brand of TV that has a good history and is not too cheap and has them in all of their RV's. Just a random thought.