Finally traded up to a 5th wheel. First one!

Bkupplan

Picking up our new 2011 fifth wheel this Friday! Big Horn 3670 RL. We have been looking for a deal on a 5er for a long time and found it! I am excited and we are trying to figure how to run our businesses from the road! Shake down trip this weekend! And yes you guessed right this is our back up plan!

jimtoo

Hi Bkupplan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You are getting one of the most popular floor plans that Heartland builds. Lots of room and storage space. Hopefully it will work for you to run your business while on the road also.

Enjoy the forum and if you have questions,, just ask.. the Heartland family is here for you.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new "condo on wheels". Now all you have to do is join the Heartland Owners Club and learn about the great benefits. The state of NC has a great chapter and I know the leader will be contacting you soon.

Bkupplan

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. We do like the 3670RL a lot. We are moving from a Coachman TT to a Heartland 5er. We are used to quality and I know there is Quality in Heartland. I have spent some time on this site and look forward to learning more on the Heartland products.

Chuck

char45

Way to go, we have a 2009 bighorn 3055, love it. Hope you have great luck with your new 5er. ? what is your tow vechile.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. We do like the 3670RL a lot. We are moving from a Coachman TT to a Heartland 5er. We are used to quality and I know there is Quality in Heartland. I have spent some time on this site and look forward to learning more on the Heartland products.

Chuck

I will have to say after you pull your 5th wheel ,you will never go back to a TT. The only glitch is (LOL) you will have to learn to back up all over again. Welcome to the forum and happy travels....Kenny

Bkupplan

I am towing with a 2005 Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Long Bed Duramax 6.6 with Allison 5 speed 4x4. RV dealer to install Reese R16 fifth wheel hitch tommorrow!

Bkupplan

WOW!!!!! All I can say is WOW! Picked up the 5th wheel today. BH 3670 RL. Spent 4 hours with the dealer and covered ever inch inside and out. What a great experience!!!!

CliffP

Congratulations on your new camper! It sounds like you did a thorough PDI. Happy camping!

Cliff and Mindy

Speedy

Congrats Bkupplan on your coach! With your current TV keep an eye on temps towing a 5er this big.