Financial Condition of Heartland RVs

DntDctr

I figured that was why they're running late. I'd rather see them cut back when less work and save money, than to see them fail. I'm in the auto vendor business and believe me, which ever dealer/manufacturer that can survive in this market have to make come cut backs and changes. It's brutal in the car business right now. Credit doesn't seem to be as much of an issue as lack of customers. Hopefully we'll get an economic bump after Tues.
Paul

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Retirement???

Looks like we will work a bit longer to recoup our losses. :confused:

Glad I have my Big Horn. I may chose to full-time before long.;)

rwoodall

Marshfield, Mo
In September, after the Gypsy Journal Rally, we toured the Newmar plant and found it rather depressing. We took a tour with two other couples; usually they have eight to ten making the tour. At the height of production, we were told, 14 to 16 rigs were going through the line. The line was building four coaches a day and working four days a week when we were there.<O:p</O:p
The next day we took a tour of the Heartland facility in Elkhart<ST1:p</ST1:p They were upbeat and moving units. They are making changes with the times. So we decided to place an order for a Big Horn 3055RL. I believe they will be here to service our coach.

irvin56

Outstanding numbers

Sorry guys there is probably a better place to post these for us and any guests to the site

I found these posted on
my rv talk

Look at HEARTLAND numbers WOW

<FORM action=http://www.myrvtalk.com/><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>Thread: Interesting Data
View Single Post
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post #42425 --><TABLE class=tborder id=post42425 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost>#1 (permalink)
<!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
11-05-2008, 04:23 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD noWrap>JEBar
user_online.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_42425", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: 10-06-2007

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_42425><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Interesting Data
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->ran across some RV industry data today that I found very interesting .... the following numbers are based upon retail sold units during the first three quarters of this year as compared to the same time period in '07:

Montana continues to produce the largest selling 5er in the country but their market share has fallen by .8%

Jayco's Eagle 5er's market share has increased by 82.7%

Now out of business, Weekend Warrior's market share had decreased by 28.4%

Now out of business, Ameri-Camp's market share had decreased by 36.2%

Jayco's market share increased by 8.4%

K-Z's market share increased by 32.4%

Fleetwood's market share decreased by 32.2%

SunnyBrook's market share decreased by 7.6%

Heartland's market share increased by 99%

it should be reinforced that the above are percentages .... I do have hard numbers of sold units but it would take way too long to type

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________

<!-- / sig --><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->
<!-- message, attachments, sig -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 42425 popup menu -->
<!-- / post 42425 popup menu --><!-- / post #42425 --> <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tfoot align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- lightbox scripts --><SCRIPT src="clientscript/vbulletin_lightbox.js?v=373" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- vBulletin.register_control("vB_Lightbox_Container", "td_post_42425", 1); //--> </SCRIPT><!-- / lightbox scripts --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!-- // Main vBulletin Javascript Initialization vBulletin_init();//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>_uacct = "UA-1759195-4";urchinTracker();</SCRIPT>
</FORM>