Fire on the South Fork

Lou_and_Bette

Dave, if the situation changes in any way and you need to pack things up or do any kind of emergency preparedness call and Bette and I will drop everything and pack up and come to help you in any way we can. Be safe and don't hesitate to let us know if you want help.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Dave, if the situation changes in any way and you need to pack things up or do any kind of emergency preparedness call and Bette and I will drop everything and pack up and come to help you in any way we can. Be safe and don't hesitate to let us know if you want help.

I take it you are up there in the fire zone . . .

If you are in the reverse 911 fire zone . . . be ready to roll at a moments notice!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
If that's what it takes to get you guys here again then.....HELP!!​......just kidding, we're fine. The fire has grown to 10,000 plus acres but has moved back into the more rugged parts of the mountains and is not currently threatening any homes. So here we sit on the front porch Amy with her water and me with my marinated ice cubes. Pretty smoky right now but when it gets dark it will be lit up!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the latest news link for anyone interested

http://www.codynewscompany.com/2016/08/best-of-best-fighting-whit-fire-west-of.html

- - - Updated - - -

Cool video of plane filling up with water.

dlw930

The fire's not all bad. It was because of it and this thread that we were able to meet and have dinner with Dave and Amy while we were in the Cody area. Can't wait to see them in Vegas! Heartlands are the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk