First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Home safe and sound..back to reality on Monday morning (yuck). Changing into our alter-egos tomorrow and doing a Birthday party for about 20 eight year old girls--can't wait. We plan to make a trip to Lake George next Saturday, check out the area and maybe some of the campgrounds. We will keep you all posted on our findings. We also plan on visiting our local Heartland dealer as well as the one south of us (about 2 hours) and talk to them about including information about the NY chapter in their paperwork when they sell a Heartland RV.

Again we just want to say what a great time we had with all of you in PA. Cannot wait to see you all again.

Greg and Beth

dieselsweetheart

Hi Greg and Beth....glad to hear from you...how was your stay at Hills Creek?? We are just back from a w/e near PSU....we stayed at Greenwood Furnace State Park...that's our 3 year there...we took Jim's son back to PSU and we hit the campus from the back of the mountain that way...avoiding most of the traffic going back to school...

Have a great first day back...it's mine too.... :-(

dieselsweetheart

Jamie and Ginger....woohoo.... are you thinking Big Country??? I know, seeing all the other rigs gives you the bug, doesn't it??? And besides, I think Madison would love a loft!! Do you know if that dealer is coming to the Hershey RV show??

dieselsweetheart

Check out the new thread to continue discussions....we can close this thread then...Jim started a new thread referring to the PA rally of 2010....

jbeletti

Thread closed at request of Chapter Leader.

See the 2010 PA Rally thread here and all upcoming North American rallies here on the portal.