First post. Hello Heartland forum

larrypart1

Just got a 2020 Cyclone 3713........39’, 2 slides, outdoor cooking area, 13’garage to haul the Harley with us in our travels.
Im retired, have owned several trailers, 5th wheels. I saw the Cyclone at a show and was impressed with it, bought it, and sold the 5th wheel I had in a week. The first person that looked at it bought it, which means I wasn’t asking enough.
I live in St George Utah.

danemayer

Hi larrypart1,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Feel free to share your adventures.

Also, be sure to check out the Owners Club. It's free to join and gets you into rallies with like-minded people. You'll have a great time and make a bunch of new friends.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Just got a 2020 Cyclone 3713........39’, 2 slides, outdoor cooking area, 13’garage to haul the Harley with us in our travels.
Im retired, have owned several trailers, 5th wheels. I saw the Cyclone at a show and was impressed with it, bought it, and sold the 5th wheel I had in a week. The first person that looked at it bought it, which means I wasn’t asking enough.
I live in St George Utah.

Larry

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congrats on your new Cyclone. Glad to see another one from the St George area. We are over in the Dixie Springs area of Hurricane just north of Sand Hollow State Park.
Have a great time with that Toy Hauler.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Larry, Welcome to the HOC! Congratulations on the new Cyclone. You live in a great area of Utah. Hope to see you soon at a rally.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family Larry!! Enjoy that Cyclone and bring it by and show it off at a rally or two!!

Rod

larrypart1

Congrats on the new rig and welcome!

Thank you Chief

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the Heartland family Larry!! Enjoy that Cyclone and bring it by and show it off at a rally or two!!

Rod

Thank you For20. Hope to attend some of the rallies and meet everyone.

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Larry, Welcome to the HOC! Congratulations on the new Cyclone. You live in a great area of Utah. Hope to see you soon at a rally.

Thank you Tahoe Camper.

we hope to make some of the rally’s and meet everyone

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Larry

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congrats on your new Cyclone. Glad to see another one from the St George area. We are over in the Dixie Springs area of Hurricane just north of Sand Hollow State Park.
Have a great time with that Toy Hauler.

Thank you Big Jim. I know the area you live in. I’m in Washington Fields. Will be looking forward to meeting everyone.

Larry