Fluid to eliminate popping noise where to purchase

rjr6150

Been calling around the front range area for dealers who might carry any of the recommend fluids. To date have been unable to locate any who stock. Have how the rest of you handled this? I do see on most your able to order direct from the vendor just trying to speed up the time for delivery.

bighorn3370

I think there is cat oil that you can add. Any cat dealer should have it or get it in a day or two. Ernie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwc1950

This may have been asked and answered. Does anyone know if HL & Lippert are adding this fluid to new units that are coming off the line or will they be adding this fluid during the build process?

rjr6150

Thanks everyone. I was in Greeley, CO. yesterday and started calling around to Cat service centers along with Motorcycle shops and bike shops along the front range not a one of them carried any of the items. Guess will go the Amazon route.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We replaced 1 quart when the fix came out but still get some popping on nights when there are big temp changes. We have told our service guy about it at our dealership where we have an appt next week. We are doing our almost out of warranty list of things to be checked. Anyway, he said he had never heard of this problem. That does not inspire confidence in him..... There is no way he will hear it since he won't be there when it happens, if it happens, since there needs to be that big temp change.

Should we just replace another quart? Contact Lippert again to make sure our case is in the books with them? Have the service guy check for air in the lines which is what he said these kinds of things are caused buy?

Kristy