Football

archbarb

Not very often will I miss any SEC college football games. But for the past several years, I've gotten away from professional football. Probably because I have a hard time understanding how someone can earn a salary of several million dollars for throwing or running with a pigskin. Maybe I'm just jealous!!!!!:confused:

But I will say, watching the NFL playoffs the past few weekends with my son and SIL, has been very exciting. It seems they all went down to the wire. Even bit off a nail or two.

So now that the AFC and NFC teams or choosen, New England Patriot's and New York Giants, who's it gonna be?

Archie

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
So now that the AFC and NFC teams or choosen, New England Patriot's and New York Giants, who's it gonna be?

Archie

I think that will depend largely on Brady and Gronkowski. If Brady plays the way he did against the Raven's I fear the worst and Gronk's ankle may be an issue.

It's been exciting to watch the Pats defense develop this year and if they play the way they CAN I think they will hold there own.

I'm very much looking forward to the rematch and started planning my SB menu at 4:23 Mountain time Sunday.

Oh yeah, back to the original question Pats by three

ChopperBill

How would like to be the field goal kicker and the kick returner that lost the game for their teams? It will be one haunting and sleepless off season for 'em.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
How would like to be the field goal kicker and the kick returner that lost the game for their teams? It will be one haunting and sleepless off season for 'em.

Ya, Billy Cundiff (kicker) isn't a Dallas Cowboy anymore for a reason!

E

PeternLiane

[FONT=&quot]I agree it has been a very exciting post season this year. I can't wait for the super bowl. I can't stand Brady and Belichick, I really hope that they lose. Come on Giants![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
One Word about football

thumbnail.aspx

Now "LET'S GO RACING BOYS"!

archbarb

One Word about football

thumbnail.aspx

Now "LET'S GO RACING BOYS"!

I'm an AFC guy all the way, not really a Patriot's fan, more of a Raiders fan (several bad years they've had). The Giants can pull it off, but their offensive line has got to protect Eli Manning better. He was on his back Sunday night more than a Saturday night hooker!!!!!

Archie

jayc

Legendary Member
Bob, maybe you're right about Dallas being "America's team". Like most of America, they will be sitting in their recliners, watching the game on television....just saying!