For what it is worth!! Brrrrrrrrrr

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
No more global warming because Al Gore has his mouth closed ... so the hot air is not sprouting.. :)

talley

C'mon Jayc.... get in the spirit of Stephen F. Austin and pitch a tent or move into the log cabin down the road from your location. Then let the rest of us know how it was. I am going to turn the furnace up a little higher. Suppose to hit 17 degrees tonight!!!

rick_debbie_gallant

Temp now down to 33.3*. Basement down to 50* at a minimum. Disconnected the water from the spiqot, drained hose, unhooked from udc light on in udc. took off filter, drained hose, filled propane tanks today. Think I am ready. Night all..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nhunter

Did ya all notice that after that big shin-dig in Copenhagen a few weeks ago that we have nothing but really frigging cold weather?:mad:
Too darn cold for David Suzuki and Al Gore to spread their propaganda! -26F yesterday in Medicine Hat. Sure am glad I'm buying $8 light bulbs.

buckeyebob

well i have been a little jealouse cuz my rig is sittin in the driveway in ohio!my older buddy left yesterday for fort meyers fla,but if i was there (texas.fla)and it was that cold my wife would not be a happy camper!!!!and you know how that rolls downhill.keep warm folks this will end and the sun will shine and the cold will be but another memory on lifes twisted curvy road.buckeyebob,ps I HAAATE WINTER!!!!!!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Have fun with it...it'll be gone soon enough!

Maybe these will cheer you all up a little bit... :D

Attachments

• hands.jpg
    hands.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 22
  • hurricanes.jpg
    hurricanes.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 24
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 24

Paul & Nan

And today in Mission, TX it was 63 with beautiful sun. Got a sunburn in fact. Felt so good to these old bones after the "cold". So glad to be further south.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thats the great thing about Texas, it was 28 here this morning but by Wednesday the weather guessers on television are predicting 60's for highs. If you don't like the weather, just wait a day or two...see Bobcat, three dots...