Ford installed hitch

BusManRG

We are going to be looking a 2013 Ford F350 tomorrow. Super low mileage and loaded! Looks like it might be just what we are looking for (excepted we really wanted a GMC :) )
Question...The truck has the puck system and the owner had Ford install the hitch. He's not sure of the brand, but says it's worked well for him. Anyone familiar with the hitches installed by Ford? I've seen one reference to Reese online, but that's it. And if it is a Reese, any comments on their product? I should add that we have a BH3160el on order.

Excited to check this out tomorrow. As a tow vehicle, is there anything in particular we should be looking for other than the usual?

Thanks

Rich and Sandy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Its Reese and I love ours! Its easy to use and has a positive locking system that is awesome!

Rod

BusManRG

Just checked out the truck. Looks great! And found to my surprise that the hitch he had installed is a B&W Companion. From what I've seen on here, these are pretty popular. Think I've found my truck!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
That is awesome! That is a great hitch.

Rod
Just checked out the truck. Looks great! And found to my surprise that the hitch he had installed is a B&W Companion. From what I've seen on here, these are pretty popular. Think I've found my truck!