Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs
HEARTLAND OWNERS FORUM
Last Updated April 6th, 2010
MISSION STATEMENT: To have a public forum that promotes honest and constructive dialog between product owners, prospective owners and interested parties and to be a comprehensive resource of information about HEARTLAND RV products.
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Registration to this forum is free!
IMPORTANT FINAL STEP OF REGISTRATION PROCESS: After completing the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email. You MUST follow the link in that email to complete the registration process before you can post on these forums. If you do not receive that email, please check your SPAM and BULK folders or consult your email provider to see if they are blocking email from heartlandowners.org.
Although the administrators and moderators of the Heartland Owners Forum will attempt to keep all non-conforming messages off this forum, it’s impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author who will be held responsible for the content of their messages. Unless explicitly stated, messages do not express the views of HEARTLAND RVs, the Heartland Owners Forum, Forum Leadership (Admins, Moderators and Editors) or Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) and these parties cannot be held responsible for the messages’ content.
1. Commercial Solicitations for Business: The Heartland Owners Forum exists primarily for member-to-member communications so members may share with and learn from each other. Commercial enterprises and/or their representatives are allowed as members to monitor the activity of Heartland product owners and prospects, but are not allowed to solicit business within the forum.
2. No Member Solicitations for Business: Members and users may not use the Heartland Owners Forum to advertise commercial or personal business endeavors. This includes direct posts, commercial URLs in your profile or signature, or active links to other sites on the Internet. An endorsement/opinion of a product, service or company that you have firsthand experience with or knowledge of is allowed if kept brief and to the point. You may include URLs or active links to commercial sites for the purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions
3. No Spamming: It’s as simple as that - Spamming, in any form, is strictly forbidden
4. Respect Use of “Items for Sale Forum”: The “Items for Sale” forum is for ”member/user-to-member/user” only. Dealers and other commercial endeavors may not post any product or service here. Members may use the “Items for Sale” forum to advertise their Heartland RV or RV related items for sale. We do not allow the advertising of non-Heartland brands of RVs. Once posted, all ads will be closed by a Moderator so that no commentary will be placed in the ads by other readers. All ads will be moved to the “Items Sold” forum not later than one year after posting.
5. Follow Forum Posting Protocol: To insure a prompt and quality response to your question or comment, you must post it to the proper forum. “Flaming” or otherwise “bashing” of other forum members, this forum, Heartland RVs, LLC or its suppliers is strictly forbidden. Professional conduct is a primary requirement for participation on the Heartland Owners Forum. Posts may be moved without notice, if we feel it will better serve you and/or the interest of the community. Duplicate posts in the same or different forum will be deleted without notice.
6. Keep Forum Content Clean: The use of any profanity is not allowed. The combination of an 'Integrated Watchdog' and Forum Moderators will monitor posts and attempt to expunge objectionable language. Posts may be edited or deleted at the sole discretion of the Moderators or Administrators.
7. No Campaigns: We do not allow the use of the forum for your campaigns. Examples are campaigns against Heartland, a Heartland Dealer or a Heartland Service Center. Campaigns of this nature will be deemed as you using a Heartland owned asset (this forum) against Heartland or its business associates.
8. Posting of Legal Notices, Proceedings or Considerations Prohibited: Posts are not allowed in which a private, local, state or Federal consumer action board and/or legal counsel is, has or will be involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past lawsuits, proceedings, considerations or other legal actions.
9. Posting of Trailer Pricing Prohibited: New RV pricing is not allowed to be posted on the forum. Pricing, when posted will be edited or deleted. You may discuss pricing privately via PM or email.
10. Valid Email Address Required: A valid email address is required for forum registration. If your email address changes later, you must update your profile to include your valid email address. In your profile, you may elect to keep your email address private and even decline to receive emails from the administrator. If however, your email address is determined to be invalid or the forum receives email bounces from your email provider, you risk having your membership canceled.
Ownership of Content that HEARTLAND RVs provides
Content provided by HEARTLAND RVs is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable.
Content provided by HEARTLAND RVs is owned by HEARTLAND RVs or licensed to HEARTLAND RVs by third parties, including information, text, designs, graphics, pictures, video, photographs, applications, software, audio and other files, and their selection and presentation (”HRV Content”).
You must not, without HEARTLAND RVs’s prior written consent, copy, publish, download, de-compile or modify HRV Content or use any or part HRV Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing by HEARTLAND RVs.
You may download or print a copy of any part of HRV Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright, trademarks, logos or other proprietary notices intact. HEARTLAND RVs reserves the right to withdraw its consent at any time.
Content you post on HEARTLAND RVs social media sites (Forum, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
You are responsible for all content (including information, text, pictures, photographs, messages, reviews, notes, videos software, your name or company name and other files or material) that you upload or post on HEARTLAND RVs sites or communicate to other users through these sites. If you did not create content that you post or otherwise make available, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary consent from the owner of the content to use it on HEARTLAND RVs sites. You are responsible at your own cost for creating backup copies and replacing any content that you upload or post or provide to HEARTLAND RVs.
In order to ensure that the full benefits of its sites are realized by all users, HEARTLAND RVs encourages you to upload your content as you see fit. So that others (including potential customers) may access and benefit from your content, HEARTLAND RVs needs to ensure that it has your permission to make your content available. You therefore agree to give HEARTLAND RVs (as the provider of its sites), a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you upload, post or otherwise make available.
You agree to indemnify HEARTLAND RVs against all claims and proceedings arising from infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights as a result of content that you have posted on or made available. This indemnity does not apply to claims or proceedings arising from HEARTLAND RVs use of your content other than in accordance with these Policy and Rules. HEARTLAND RVs can withdraw your content at anytime without notice.
Administrator, Heartland Owners Forum