FOUND: Can't find holding tank level indicators

tcbyer

I just got an Elkridge 33rsr. I cant find the holding tank level indicators. any help would be appreciated.

danemayer

Re: Cant find holding tank level indicators.

Hi tcbyer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Tank monitors are usually with the other controls, but I've also heard of them being in the bathroom. Have you checked inside every cabinet?

sengli

Be advised these usually arent routinely all that accurate. Make note of the levels as your rig is new at the moment, with the tanks empty. The only one that really works on our is the fresh water is usually predictable.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

On both Heartland's we've owned I found that our tank level indicators were pretty accurate.

However, the black tanks will read wrong after traveling if there is anything in the tank due to sloshing around.

What I do when we arrive at our destination if there is anything in the black tank is to hook up a hose to the built-in tank flush and run for a minute or so to wash down the sensors.

Has been working for me . . .

tcbyer

My grey tank is full after only three short showers. the 33 rsr is supposed to have a large grey tank but it don't hold as much as the fresh tank.