Four Simple Changes that Would Make a Big Difference!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Also works for reaching those pests plastic blocks used for the supports!
Same way I've been opening/closing mine for 6 years. It also comes in handy for pulling reluctant slide side gaskets into position when opening the slides.

WBG

WBGavin
You have a very large walk in pantry that could have a couple of hooks or even a rod. Glad to hear that the new units have a better mattress. We only got about 10 nights on ours before it went flat on one side. Thankfully we ordered the queen bed so we had all kinds of options for a replacement. Love the 3570. Best Heartland floor plan yet. The only thing I would change is the hall door swing to the bath so that you can open it going up the steps and I would have two sat cables to the entertainment center. Love all the kitchen and bath counter space and the big walk in pantry.

I agree completely that the 3570 is one of the best if not the very best floor plan Heartland has to offer, if not in the entire industry.

GO HEARTLAND!!!

laprez

You have a very large walk in pantry that could have a couple of hooks or even a rod. Glad to hear that the new units have a better mattress. We only got about 10 nights on ours before it went flat on one side. Thankfully we ordered the queen bed so we had all kinds of options for a replacement. Love the 3570. Best Heartland floor plan yet. The only thing I would change is the hall door swing to the bath so that you can open it going up the steps and I would have two sat cables to the entertainment center. Love all the kitchen and bath counter space and the big walk in pantry.

Yes, I have that suggestion also - change the bathroom door swing. Can this be done, if the unit is ordered?