Fourth of July

priorguy

Just like to wish all my Southern Neighbours a Safe and Happy Independence Day.
rydeqamu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsuds

I'll second that! I have fond memories of my time in the US Navy. My buddies always thought I was a crazy Canuck for enlisting. lol

Majestic

We would also wish you all a great July 4th. We have had many great experiences and met many wonderful people in our travels throughout the the USA. We are proud to stand true and strong with our neighbours.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thank you for the great wish for us. We are going through some distressing times but we shall over come.

It has always been my pleasure to enjoy our Canadian brothers and sisters. I plan to go to Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and then back to Vancouver. I look forward to maybe meeting some of you on the way and seeing your beautiful country.

BC

olcoon

I'd like to chime in also. I've been to Canada numerous times through the years, and our Northern neighbors have always been great! Not only are you wonderful people, but you have a beautiful country. Us in the United States are very fortunate to have such wonderful neighbors, and an Awesome ally! Thank You for your well wishes Dan.