Frameless window problem

GWRam

Are you sure they did not just stick one side of the little wheel into the groove? That is what I did for now, but it could come out again going down the road. So I will at a later time work on it again.
Only one of the windows had the wheel in the track problem. One window the knob would only turn 1/8 of turn so it couldn't be opened and the third the inner of the dual pain glass was catching on the dividing frame between window sections.

paleclaire

Same problem on 2 windows, i gently tucked one side of the wheel in the track with a flat head screwdriver and as gently as i could popped the other side back in. Will check them after return trip.

Bones

I have had this happen on my one window. I actually take the screws out of the window on the outside, slide the window to one side and then slide it back in again gently inserting the rollers as I slide everything back. I do this with the crank extended all the way out so both rollers are almost touching. When done I put the exterior screw back in the frame and wholla window works again. No drilling necessary

TxCowboy

Bones, so the windows are mounted with screws now and not rivets? Or I am misunderstanding...

Bones

Bones, so the windows are mounted with screws now and not rivets? Or I am misunderstanding...
Well the window is the frame-less window and only single pane. when you open the window it pivots and where that pivot is there are two screws. One on each side of the window to keep it from walking out of the pivot track. All I did was back out one screw and slid the window out of the track. If I go to the camper soon I will take a picture of it unless some one else can snap a photo.