Fuel vs torque toy hauler comparison

Just bought a 2022 Fuel F-287 toy hauler.. And late now, but was wondering what is the difference between fuel and torque models .. is layout, materials, size ? I’m new to the toy hauler scene.. I had a 2022 Thor quantum SE 22 and from day one it was junk.. camped in it 8 times every time the trip was cut short do to issues …. So I traded it in on the fuel. Thank you for all your important..

Dahillbilly

the Fuel brand is sold by CW and the Torques is sold elsewhere, both are made by Heartland & the layouts ,spec's ,etc are almost identical. We have a 18 Torque 327

Hollandt

Just bought a 2022 Fuel F-287 toy hauler.. And late now, but was wondering what is the difference between fuel and torque models .. is layout, materials, size ? I’m new to the toy hauler scene.. I had a 2022 Thor quantum SE 22 and from day one it was junk.. camped in it 8 times every time the trip was cut short do to issues …. So I traded it in on the fuel. Thank you for all your important..
I don't think there is much difference except from my observation it appears that the Fuel models come standard with more upgrade options than the Torque models. Such as on my Fuel 305 the generator option appeared to be standard. with that said I really do not know how the price points compare when the options are added to the Torque models.