Fuel $

wildwolfproducts

Diesel here was $3.23 yesterday and gas at one spot was $2.79 Sure glad its not because of what is 130 or so days away...
Plus the gas company's are not making enough profit. May they choke and have to ride there camel the rest of there lives.

jimtoo

Any more political views or comments and thread will be deleted.

Dutch John, Utah, ...diesel $4.45

Jim M

Moose

All the way down to the equivalent of $4.31 in PEI, Canada this week. :)

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

navyAZ1

When I read a thread like this I'm reminded of what a good friend once said as he moderated a "full timers" seminar. He was asked "how do you find the cheapest fuel?", his reply was "I don't concern myself with that, I made the choice to live this life style and so if I can't afford it I'll stop". Pretty good advice I think!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
After I left Alaska (lived in Fox for over 10 years) I was driving down the AlCan highway and someone (over the CB) made the statement there was fuel at the place 5 miles down the highway at a 3 cent discount. Someone else came on and stated that we were such dopes to worry about 3 cents. The person that told us about it came back and stated "that is why you will never own what I have", I met them and it was a $450,000.00 coach of absolute beauty.....I have never forgot that.

GOTTOYS

After I left Alaska (lived in Fox for over 10 years) I was driving down the AlCan highway and someone (over the CB) made the statement there was fuel at the place 5 miles down the highway at a 3 cent discount. Someone else came on and stated that we were such dopes to worry about 3 cents. The person that told us about it came back and stated "that is why you will never own what I have", I met them and it was a $450,000.00 coach of absolute beauty.....I have never forgot that.
If you can own a $450,000 coach 3 cents a gallon means nothing. Lots of people try to save the dollars while the hundreds go out the window...1,000 gallons of fuel which is about what I use annually in my truck purchased at $.03 a gallon less equals $30.00. I'm not paying for a $450,000 motor home by saving a lousy 30 bucks a year!..Don

pegmikef

All that about saving only 30 bucks might be true, but it always rubs me wrong to pay more than I have to for fuel. . . and a lot of the time the gouging is blatantly obvious. Here in San Angelo, Sam's had it for 3.38 where all the other places were anywhere from 3.59 to 3.79 (whatever the market will bear).

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Yup...seems to be on the rise again! We had a nice reprieve here in WA for awhile. The lowest I saw was $3.60. Today the 76 station was at $4.19. :(

sjs731

Here it goes again! Diesel $3.97 and Unl Regular $3.85 in Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Ray,
Just north in Wausau unleaded was $3.94 when we left yesterday. Diesel was $3.97. It's a little more in the UP. We'll see how prices are when we head south to Bristol next weekend.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
It's not the action of which I refer it is the mindset behind it! Did you think I meant that was how they bought it? Sure hope not...............