Full-timer, skirting ideas?

Sundance 3310mks, need to skirt it. Looking for ideas foam vs plywood, various finishes, plans etc. I'm not very handy, but willing to give it a go. Many thanks

jbeletti

Do you plan to set your RV up on a site semi-permanent for a long period of time?

Do you want to be able to take your skirting with you and deploy again as needed?

Some who need to redeploy elsewhere later, use a vinyl skirting. It snaps onto the coach and often times has a pocket at the bottom that a PVC pipe is slipped into for weight.

Some use foam board, stake it in place, then discard it after seasonal use.

happyappy

There's a fiver at my seasonal campground with full vinyl skirting that looks incredibly nice. He told me he had it done by an Amish company for $1500. That seemed quite reasonable given the amount of material involved. I can ask for more details later this week if you are interested.

Thanks so much for the suggestions, and the questions. We had a fully customized vinyl skirting on our old 5th wheel, and it certainly looked nice. I don't think it provided much in the way of insulation value, however, and they are very expensive. Here in Canada, I've been quoted as much as $4k. We have the trailer in a permanent spot, although it's possible that we might move it in the future, so it's something we would like to move with us. I sort of like the look of the Insul-skirt, foam board system, although it's not avail in Canada. Ideally we would want something that is attractive & functional. I'm also not discounting the idea that we might just go with framed and insulated plywood sections that could be torn down. Anyone done this? pictures?