Fuse for electric slide control boxes ?

bigdob24

I can not locate the fuse to shut off the 2 electric slides on my Big Country.
‘I’ve pulled every 12 volt fuse in the box , and 3 that I’ve found in the front compartment.
This woluld be the fuse that shuts off the 2 slide controller boxes in the front compartment
Anyone know where to find this fuse?

Bogie

Have you tried the self resetting fuses in the front compartment just behind the battery. They usually have red caps on the terminals. You can have both self resetting and manual resetting types.

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 4.39.11 PM.png

wdk450

Usually the manual reset 12 volt circuit breakers are ONLY used on the combination main battery charging / battery to load cable as this is a continuously connected to power cable, and having a self resetting circuit breaker on such a cable presents a fire risk if there was a short circuit.

Preventing electrical fires due to overheated wiring/connections is the primary purpose of fuses/circuit breakers.

Hollandt

I can not locate the fuse to shut off the 2 electric slides on my Big Country.
‘I’ve pulled every 12 volt fuse in the box , and 3 that I’ve found in the front compartment.
This woluld be the fuse that shuts off the 2 slide controller boxes in the front compartment
Anyone know where to find this fuse?
It probably depends on the type slide but mine has auto reset breakers mounted near the controller.