Fuses not labeled

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It would be the evil twin of the Hubble, and the only space photos would be of the Bullethole Galaxy. Might be good for dealing with any Klingons trying to circle Uranus, though.:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO! Those "Klingons" can be nasty...😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2013 3670RL, I have had it one day and need to reset the fuse for my front landing gear. From everything I have read I went up to high and now nothing works. My problem is I can not find the set of fuses anywhere in front compartment. Does anyone have a picture of were they are? Thanks for any help you can give me, the service man at my dealer did not know where they are, and owners manual is not much help.

jimtoo

Hi woodworker,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think you need to look for the circuit breakers. Look near the battery and you should see wiring going to a line of circuit breakers covered with red rubber covers. Check these as some have a tiny button on the side to reset it and some are auto reset. If you don't find a breaker that is tripped check the wiring for an inline fuse.

Let us know what you find.

Jim M

danemayer

I have a 2013 3670RL, I have had it one day and need to reset the fuse for my front landing gear. From everything I have read I went up to high and now nothing works. My problem is I can not find the set of fuses anywhere in front compartment. Does anyone have a picture of were they are? Thanks for any help you can give me, the service man at my dealer did not know where they are, and owners manual is not much help.
Hi 903woodworker,

I think the fuse for the landing gear might be an inline fuse in the wiring bundle up front. Follow the wiring from the motor back toward the battery. As Jim mentioned, there's also a bank of small automotive type of 12V circuit breakers that'll be located on a buss bar near the battery. Our 12V Block Diagram and Diagnostic Guide has some pictures of the circuit breakers, but not of the inline fuse for the landing gear. The 12V circuit breaker is probably an automatic reset type. The inline fuse near the motor is replaceable.

wdk450

I was looking in my front storage compartment the other day and noticed what appears to be a self-resetting circuit breaker mounted against the door side wall under the landing gear motor . I would suspect that this is where my landing gear circuit breaker is.

BTW, in 4+ years of ownership, and landing gear barely working sometimes before being repaired, to my recollection this breaker has never tripped.

The circuit breaker looks like this: circuit breaker.jpg