Gateway 3650 width with all slides out?

Jennykay

We are very interested in the Gateway 3650bh and plan to live in it for part of the year. We have a campground we would love to stay at but the only site available is 17ft wide. They expressed concern that this may be too narrow for us if we have a rig with slides on both sides. Can anyone let me know what the dimensions are for a 3650 with all sides out? I unfortunately need to make the campsite reservations before we even buy the rv due to popularity :) Thank you.

jimtoo

Hi Jennykay,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't have the one your looking at, but a close guess is going to be close to 14' wide.

Maybe someone with that unit will jump in soon, but a 17' is kinda small I would think.

Jim M

Kosanko

Jennykay,

I own a 3650BH and with all slide outs out the entire width at the widest point in the rear bunk room has an outside width of around 14'

Jennykay

Thanks Kosanko! I am going to check out the site in person to see if it may fit. Are you guys enjoying the 3650BH? It looks fantastic :)

Kosanko

We love our 3650BH, our only problem with it is that work and kids school curb our trips and cannot go as frequent and as long as we would like. The other issue is that every time we pull into a park and want to relax we end up being tour guides to our rig because everyone want to see what it looks like inside, because it doesn't look like every other plain Jane white rig sitting in the park!!