Gaudy

ChopperBill

Anyone else think that the front decal on the Bighorn is getting a trifle gaudy? Like my old one a lot better. Big Country's look great.

boatdoc

Bill, Diana and I like ours but thought the NEW front decal was nice but like was said, a bit busy.

ihsolutions

I really don't care for it either. Too big, too busy.

But then again I'm one of those guys who de-badges everything. But I can't do that with the Big horn, it wouldn't look right that way either.

ChopperBill

Jim, you gotta like it! :) Here is a picture of our "06". Subtle and attractive, like the Landmarks and Big County's, IMHO. You can read Bighorn when you come down the road. Think the new one is going to look like a big brown spot coming down the road. Got to be picky about something, that's the ChopperBill in me!

384658973.jpg

RoadJunkie

It appears the marketing department at HL is (sublimely) conveying that on top of mountain beauty, a beautiful sunset, the great outdoors and the serene comfort of a fabulous waterfall, lies...the BIGHORN.

bigredtruck

I have to say i'm in the 'busy' camp. It would bother me not to be able to read it when it was coming toward me.

rvn4fun

Being a Big Country owner, I am not going to say anything except I like the one on our Big Country. My reasoning is simple, since we seem to always face south, when we are worked camped for the summer, we seem to have a lot of sun damage to our front decal. We sometimes have to change it, to a new decal, as we usually keep our rv a long time. It is a lot easier for us to remove and replace a small decal and usually cheaper. I know probably most members don't have this problem as they trade more often then we do.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Being a Big Country owner, I am not going to say anything except I like the one on our Big Country. My reasoning is simple, since we seem to always face south, when we are worked camped for the summer, we seem to have a lot of sun damage to our front decal. We sometimes have to change it, to a new decal, as we usually keep our rv a long time. It is a lot easier for us to remove and replace a small decal and usually cheaper. I know probably most members don't have this problem as they trade more often then we do.

I have the "Old" Big Country decal with mountains, the sun etc. I have to agree with though, I would have perferred something a little more simple like you have on the 2011.
I wouldn't go as far as saying the new Big Horn decal is gaudy, it just looks alot like the old BC decal.