Generator suggestions needed.

Explorin

How has the Boliy held up. Early reports weren't too good. Seems to be too good to be true for that many watts and low weight. What about service?
Appreciate your thoughts.
Paul

boatdoc

How has the Boliy held up. Early reports weren't too good. Seems to be too good to be true for that many watts and low weight. What about service?
Appreciate your thoughts.
Paul
I'm pretty sure this was aimed at me since I'm the only one that mentioned Boliy. It has held just fine, no problems with mine. Just exersized it the other day for three hours with the air on in the 3670.
BIL's had a bit of a problem just last week. Ran but no juice. I called Wellington at Extreme Gadget and he talked with his tech and concluded that the inverter part went bad and I had one in two days, warranty. Two screws and three plud ins and she had a green light once again. Plugged my 3670 into it and ran it also for about three hours with the air and no problems.
I think they're fine but time will tell. I've always been a gambler though and so far my gamble's on the gennys,Kipor and Boliy, have worked out, I'M KNOCKING ON WOOD.
Happy Travels