Getting our new Bighorn!

tljack

Friday we are taking delivery of our 2014 Bighorn BH3570RS! We are getting so excited. We traded out Heartland Road Warrior in and sold our Harley.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats to both of you. We are just about done moving our stuff in. Lol. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congrats! Maybe a shakedown trip to the Oregon Rally at Winchester Bay in a couple of weeks?

Kristy

tljack

We took possession of it Friday. The dealership pulled our Road Warrior up nest to the new Bighorn in their campground. We were able to transfer everything easily. It took a good part of the day. By evening, we had things pretty well organized. After sending the night Friday and Saturday, we are beginning to get everything figured out. it was nice being there as we had several questions that the shop personnel we able to help us with Sat morning. We stayed most of today, dumped the tanks and are now home. Tomorrow to go do some shopping and then off to Central Oregon Tuesday.

tljack

Congrats! Maybe a shakedown trip to the Oregon Rally at Winchester Bay in a couple of weeks?

Kristy
We were talking about doing that. Might call and see if they have any of the waterfront sites open in the near future. We were there in SP 61 about a month ago for 5 days. Would it have ever been spectacular in the Bighorn!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats! You're going to absolutely love it. We did the same move from our Toyhauler to the Bighorn and do not regret it for a second.

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Snowbirds

Well we signed the papers today....should be in our 2014 3585 by 1st week of Aug. It's going to be a loooooong 6 weeks.

K

karykatz

Snowbirds

Congrats- Welcome to the Family!!! you will love your new Bighorn

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
A year ago we were in the same boat waiting for ours to be made. It's hard but worth it.

Kristy

tljack

We just got home from our first shake down trip. After 19 days we are absolutely thrilled with it! The only issue we can find with it is the faucet in the bathroom. When water is coming out of the spout, it I touch my finger to the washbowl, water splashes on it. It is really difficult to use. Called Heartland and they asked me to send them some pictures.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
tjack,

Glad to hear that your loving your Bighorn as much as we are. We had a couple of small issues with ours too and just returned home from our 10th trip out in it since we got it in December for a total of 51 days so far. Safe travels and hope to see you out there on the road. Were you at the rally in Winchester Bay?

Rod Ditrich