Getting the Level Up Installed

jbeletti

Kevin,

When in Elkhart, also check out Chariot. They are the upfitter that built my truck. I can hook you up with the guy there that I worked with and you can tour their plant if interested.

Jim

Delaine and Lindy

Be careful if you take the Tour at Chariot, it could cost you Money. Thats were we found the Chevy Kodiak 4500 with the Chariot upfit. All the bells and whistles, including Air ride Suspension and Air ride seats. We talked with Eddie Ridno. I highly recomend the Chariot hauler bed. If you ever pull with a hauler bed you will never want a pick-up bed again. GBY....

P.S. Hey guys I read on another Forum that kakampers works for Heartland, if so we now have a inside source like Jim B. None

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
As much grief as I take on RV.net for expressing my opinion on Heartland products...Heartland should be paying me...;)

Don't you just love some of the idiots on that forum? I finally decided it was best to just block him...no more worries...:)

Tom of Ypsi

Kathy,

That is the reason why I hardly get on RV.net. Just too much bickering and the same old stuff day in and day out. Some people on that forum think they own the forum and if you give your opinion that does not agree with them watch out. JMHO

kwolbeck

Thanks for the info on haulers. I already had Chariot on the radar, I will now look into Utility Bodywerks as well. If anyone knows of other reputible hauler body companies (preferably east of the Mississippi) I would love to hear your thoughts so I can check them out.

I'm getting the Grand Canyon ready for full time travel and thinking very serious of upgrading trucks before I retire from the Navy in January. Looking for a truck to get the rig up & down the road as well as to the grocery store. F450 or 550 with hauler body is what I'm considering.

kakampers

Tom, yeah I know. I usually just read, however, when someone asks their opinion about Heartland, as the OP did, I can't resist letting them know how much we love ours and the company...

Some of these people actually "stalk" those who's opinions they don't like...just weird and creepy actually...:eek:

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
I'm having the level up system installed on Aug. 5th.None Does anyone know the cost of the remote control option?

Thanks, Bob

kakampers

Had ours installed about a month ago, with the wireless remote, and the cost for the wireless was $335.00...