Gfi outlet problem SOLVED!

I have a problem that i need help with. I just bought this 2008 Sundance model ES3200, and have found that I am not getting any out put from any of the 110v outlets that are marked GFI. None of them have a reset button, so I assumed that the circuit breaker had the reset. But there is not GFI breaker in the converter/inverter panel. Do any members have any idea how I can reset them? I am plugged into my 50 amp connection, with the 30 amp adpter, that I installed years ago for my Newmar 40’ diesel pusher. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

tboy

Re: Gfi outlets

I have a problem that i need help with. I just bought this 2008 Sundance model ES3200, and have found that I am not getting any out put from any of the 110v outlets that are marked GFI. None of them have a reset button, so I assumed that the circuit breaker had the reset. But there is not GFI breaker in the converter/inverter panel. Do any members have any idea how I can reset them? I am plugged into my 50 amp connection, with the 30 amp adpter, that I installed years ago for my Newmar 40’ diesel pusher. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bob
Check the bathroom and kitchen outlets, they are always hooked up to the exterior ones.

danemayer

Hi greeneyes43,

The bathroom outlet is the usual location for the GFI reset button.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Tboy is on the right track, so check those for the GFI reset.
At one time I bought a 30/50 amp adapter and experienced the same type of problem. I could not get and power to some receptacles.
Turns out that the manufacturer designed it so that only 1/2 of the 50 amp side of the adaptor had power. Therefore only 1/2 of my coach had power.
Is there a possibility that you might have the same thing going on?

Peace
Dave

there no duplex in the bathroom. the ones inthe kitchen are the ones that are marked GFI but no reset buttons.

ok I lied, i found the reset in the bathroom hidden by the slide out on the right side. problem solved.

Thanks
Bob

Last edited: