Gillette Rally - Traded up to a 3855FL and its all Jim Beletti's fault

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
A few months back I asked Jim if there would be a demo of the new Bighorn 3855FL here at the Gillette Rally. He said he didn't know but if there was one that they would do their best to send me home in it. Ha Ha Ha!

Boy he wasn't joking, DW and I purchased one to day and are just tickled to death.

Thanks Jim!

We do the walk through at Stalkup RV Saturday morning at 0930 and coach warming party at F37 Saturday night.

jbeletti

Hi Rex and Stacy,

This is awesome! Looking forward to seeing the new unit. Stop by the owners club table early in the morning and I'll make good on my other promise.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yeah, we saw you in there dealin'..... that must be where I caught that "new-rig-buying bug". We like the Big Horn 3585 with the half-body paint... Just wish it was a better deal. ;)

Erika

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Yeah, we saw you in there dealin'..... that must be where I caught that "new-rig-buying bug". We like the Big Horn 3585 with the half-body paint... Just wish it was a better deal. ;)

Erika

Call the Heartland Dealer in Idabel OK, Robbins RV. I don't think you have to buy it here to get the rebate either.

jbeletti

Rex has it right Erika - buy where you're most comfortable. So long as it's within the rebate period, I got your back on the rebate :)

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hi Rex and Stacy,

This is awesome! Looking forward to seeing the new unit. Stop by the owners club table early in the morning and I'll make good on my other promise.

Tried to find you around 0800 but figured you were in the seminar. Catch up to you later, I know your a busy man right now.

BTW, you've done a great job with the Rally, it's been great.

pegmikef

Hey congratulations Rex and Stacey. I knew you were looking to move up, but I sure didn't think it was going to be so soon. We are sorry we couldn't make it there this year . . . and seeing you getting that I am sure that I would get attacked by fiver fever again had we been able to make it. Enjoy your new coach and we are sure looking forward to seeing it the next time we meet up. Mike and Peggy

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
A few months back I asked Jim if there would be a demo of the new Bighorn 3855FL here at the Gillette Rally. He said he didn't know but if there was one that they would do their best to send me home in it. Ha Ha Ha!

Boy he wasn't joking, DW and I purchased one to day and are just tickled to death.

Thanks Jim!

We do the walk through at Stalkup RV Saturday morning at 0930 and coach warming party at F37 Saturday night.

Congrats. We did the same thing at the Goshen Rally last year. Arrived there with a travel trailer and left with a fifth wheel. It makes for a crazy week. We were not planning on it, but it just happened.

ENJOY!!!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Congrats. We did the same thing at the Goshen Rally last year. Arrived there with a travel trailer and left with a fifth wheel. It makes for a crazy week. We were not planning on it, but it just happened.

ENJOY!!!

The last two days have been hectic here as well. We bought our sundance a year ago and I have spent a year packing it and putting on extras. Now I have to undo all that in two days. :cool:

jbeletti

Rex and Stacy,

Time to recruit a couple of your chapter's club members to lend a hand today. Don't be shy.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The last two days have been hectic here as well. We bought our sundance a year ago and I have spent a year packing it and putting on extras. Now I have to undo all that in two days. :cool:

Ahhh, the fun :confused: side of "moving on up".

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

The night before we picked up the new 5er, I had the perfect plan in my mind on how we were going to transfer all the gear out of the old trailer into the new one. It was a flawless plan.......haha. We pulled the 2 units side by side and by the 2nd hour we were putting items anywhere we could find. We organized later and enjoyed the rest of the rally.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Well we made it to Scottsbluff NE today. The new BH pulled better than the sundance and handled great. Trying to decide where to go from here.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well we made it to Scottsbluff NE today. The new BH pulled better than the sundance and handled great. Trying to decide where to go from here.

To quote James T. Kirk when asked "where to Captain?" He replied, "Out There"...

K

karykatz

Congrats Rex and Stacy on your new rig. We know you will love your new bighorn!!!