Going back home.

Fordsd250

Well we have been here in Port Aransas for a month, and Sunday we have to head back home. May the time flew by. It is the first time we have stayed anywhere for a month, and it was great. Here at the Pioneer RV Resort, we have met some very good people, played a lot of BINGO and Texas Holdem. There are a lot of Heartlands in the park.
I can see why so many people go full-time in a RV, this is great. Maybe someday if I grow up I can full time.:D

Delaine and Lindy

We know the feeling we left home base at the end of Oct 2008 and we are on our way home now 6th of Mar. We left Gulf Shores Ala. this morning. An we stopped and will stay one night here in Pelham Ala. We did stay a month in the Tampa, Florida area and went to the Tampa Super RV show and a week in Panama City the rest of the time has been in Gulf Shores. We prefer the Gulf Shores area much more than Florida.

This next winter we had planned to go back to the RGV, Mission Texas but with all the problems in Mexico we changed our plans and will return to Gulf Shores in Nov 2009 until Mar 2010. My dog "Montana" will be happy to be back at the View and not have to worry with the small puppies, barking all the time at a dog 4 times their size? And of course he want miss the leash, he can roam were ever he wants. Hope all had a good winter, and have a safe trip home.

We will go for a week in May to our daughters home in Clarksville, Tn and then we will go to Goshen in June for the Suites rally. GBY......

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay Roger..
What site are you staying in at Pioneer RV Resort?
We drove thru the other day.. That is a big crowded park..
If we get out sometime on Saturday we might drop by to say hello..

We are in a little park in Rockport-Fulton.

BC

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Hay Roger..
What site are you staying in at Pioneer RV Resort?
We drove thru the other day.. That is a big crowded park..
If we get out sometime on Saturday we might drop by to say hello..

We are in a little park in Rockport-Fulton.

BC

Stay out of Rockport...that warrant is still open on you.

Fordsd250

Hey TXBobcat, we are in 457. And yes it is big and crowded. Sping Breakers are coming in every few minutes today.:eek: We are kind of glad to leave in the morning.:)

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Roger and Karen, come on back up here in Arkansas. The weather is really nice and has been for a few days. My fever is starting to go up and I'm ready to get in the Big Horn. Hope to see you guys soon at the Ark. rally.

Bill