Good place for overnight stop between Lexington, Ky and Cincinnati, Oh

garryr22

Making a trip up to Elkhart, In this weekend from SC and I am looking for a good place to pull the camper in to spend the night along the way. Looking for a place very convenient along 75N maybe an hour or so south of Cincinnati? Ideally just want to pull in and not disconnect camper from truck, just drop jacks, open the slides and hook up. Just looking for a quick place to close the eyelids for a little while.

Anybody got any good suggestions?

Thanks in advance for advice!

Happy camping!

Garry

Cjackg

Kentucky Horse Park RV camp just north of Lexington on E side of I75. Lots of sites, easy access, nice facilities. I believe they also have some primitive sites with elec where u could avoid unhooking... Google it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Where ever you end up staying I recommend planning your travel time thru Cincy and Dayton as both have construction on I 75 if you are traveling during the work week. Only issues on weekends would be if the Red's have a game but those are generally evenings or early afternoon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

garryr22

Will be rolling thru Cincy sometime Friday morning. Any suggestions on a good time? Going to try to get thru there before the morning rush but if I can't make it then when would be a good time? Appreciate all the info guys!

olcoon

A little off your route, but on the way to the rally in Urbana, we spent the night at a Jellystone park in Scottsburg, IN, just N. of Louisville. They had some pull throughs, and it was a nice park. The site we had was pretty level, and what made it really nice was that it was Passport America!

garryr22

Decided to change my route a little and reserved a site at the KOA just outside of Louisville, found a pull thru site where I can touch the jacks down, open the slides and hook up for a quick overnighter without having to disconnect from truck. Thanks for all the input!

Garry