Gooseneck Adapter???

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
If you are in warranty and use a gooseneck adapter as I have been told, you will void your warranty. Heartland has approved a GooseBox for use on their fifth wheels, other than that, it's at your own risk.

Bohemian

Con: The gooseneck adapter put a torque stress on the 5th wheel frame. If the frame is not designed for a gooseneck it can bend the frame or even break it. You can see the long turning leverage the gooseneck arm has on the frame.

DIYJunkie

If you have a B&W Turnover Ball they make a hitch called a Companion that replaces the ball with a fifth-wheel hitch.

Bohemian

If you have a B&W Turnover Ball they make a hitch called a Companion that replaces the ball with a fifth-wheel hitch.

The Companion has several versions, One happens to attach to the ball mount in the center of the bed. One attaches to the 4 pucks. Another attaches to a standard frame mount. None of these has anything typo do with a gooseneck, other than the ball mount attaches to the same ball a gooseneck would attach to. None are goosenecks.

WOW, I do have the B&W already, I have just been reading up on companion since you all posted this. looks like the best setup on the market.
Great info, thanks