Factory Pinbox? 2019 39MBHS ElkRidge

Buying a 2019 39MBHS that was converted to a gooseneck hitch When sold new. I need to convert back to a fifth wheel pinbox, trying to find out what came on it from the factory so I know which Morryde shear spring pin box will work? I called Heartland and they couldn’t find the pin box in the original Bill Of Materials. If anybody has a 2019 39MBHS and can shoot me manufacturer and model number for your pin box that would be greatly appreciated.

sengli

Of all the five heartland fivers I have owned, they have all had a lippert 1621HD pin box. Accordingly you could always go aftermarket on the pin box too.

Attachments

• 20220704_132626.jpg
    20220704_132626.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Buying a 2019 39MBHS that was converted to a gooseneck hitch When sold new. I need to convert back to a fifth wheel pinbox, trying to find out what came on it from the factory so I know which Morryde shear spring pin box will work? I called Heartland and they couldn’t find the pin box in the original Bill Of Materials. If anybody has a 2019 39MBHS and can shoot me manufacturer and model number for your pin box that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you! That aligns with other feedback and backing into it from the current gooseneck mode