Gorgeous Fri afternoon in Lancaster, PA

tcfake613

The 3685 overlooking the creek behind me... My dads 3055 to the right of me.

3685 at OMS.JPG

Wonder what's going on at the office today.... NOT!

loafer

We have fond memories of visiting Lancaster and the surrounding Ahmish country 2 years ago on our way to Nashville rally. Lots to see and do enjoy your time and thx for sharing
Bill

tcfake613

Are you there right now; Friday, the 4th? If so, what a beautiful day you had.
I am truknutt.... Great day today too! Had a Cinco de Mayo celebration with a huge Mexican buffet tonight. I'm stuffed. Everyone brought a dish or two and we all ate way too much.

Last edited:

Miller0758

Tim, what campground are you guys at? We camp at Mill Bridge every Columbus Day Weekend and the picture you posted looks like it could have been taken there.

tcfake613

Tim, what campground are you guys at? We camp at Mill Bridge every Columbus Day Weekend and the picture you posted looks like it could have been taken there.
Old Mill Stream. This is just down the road from Mill Bridge. Now that place brings back memories. Used to camp there all the time but haven't been there in years. What's Mill Bridge like these days? Can you fit a sizable rig in there?

Miller0758

Mill Bridge is nice. It probably hasn't changed much from what you remember. We like it because it's a quiet place in a nice area. We go out every year and do the corn maze at Cherry Crest and pick our pumkins. It's our tradition. I have no issues getting my rig in and I'm certainly not the biggest one there. You should give it another try ... you may be pleased.