Got lots of work done on my new Cyclone

Wallace

cyclone 001.jpg

cyclone 002.jpg

cyclone 003.jpg

cyclone 004.jpg
The lights are different than the factory. I'm not sure if i'm going to replace the factory ones or leave em.
I want to light it up at night and see if there is a real difference.

cyclone 005.jpg
Here was the old slide in tool box spare tire carrier that came on the 09 models and for some reason they have done away with them for 2010.
Not sure why cause this is real handy for hiding cold ones in:D

cyclone 006.jpg

cyclone 007.jpg

cyclone 008.jpg

cyclone 009.jpg

cyclone 011.jpg

Wallace

They were close to $40,000:D
I told my delaer that I wanted them on my new 3850 Cyclone when we in the talks of trading in our 3912..
He said Heartland does not offer them on the 2010.
We came to an agreement that I was able to keep them off of my 3912.
I did find the on Liperts sight cause we were thinking of adding another set!

Riverman

cause we were thinking of adding another set!

Reason for another set is because you require 2 spare tires....not the beer storage right!?
I sure wish we had a set on ours. Now I am going to have to get creative.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

porthole

Retired
The double box with the spare tire mount is about $450.

I plan on adding an additional set too.

Would have brought them home with me from Indiana if they had them in stock.

At least on the 3010 You would have to move one set as far rearward as possible to install a 2nd set, leaving the spare tire on the forward rack for clearance issues.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
Very nice mods on your Cyclone and your taillight addition is one that I have been meaning to do.

If Heartland is still using Command Electronics as the supplier for the strip taillights on the Cyclones as used on my 2009 Razor, the part number is 003-6017X. Their website is www.commandelectronics.com.

Last edited: