Great Heartland Service

tlkidd

Just wanted to share the great experience we had last week with Heartland customer service. Recently I had been reading on the forum about pin flex and mentioned it to my husband as we had been having issues with the caulk separating on the sides of the pin box. My husband decided to investigate further by stacking wood under the pin and using a jack on top to jack up the pin box. He discovered that the pin flexed about one and a half inches before the front legs were raised off the ground.

Since we were not sure how much flex was 'normal' my husband called Heartland customer service and talked with Greg who requested some pictures. Greg returned our call the very next day and offered to fix our 2011 Sundance at no cost to us if we could bring it to the service center in Elkhart in January. After explaining to him that we are Habitat for Humanity Care-A-Vanners and would be going to New Mexico and Texas in January to build, we asked if something could be done sooner. They gave us the option of dropping it off last Monday. On Friday when we picked up our unit we found that additional gussets and supports had been welded in and the fiberglass repaired. They had also repaired a small place that had delaminated, as well as, replaced a defective 12 volt converter and an outside speaker which we didn't even know were a problem!

Needless to say, we were thrilled with the service we received and would like to say a big 'thank you' to Greg, John and the whole Heartland service team!

Garypowell

Always great to read these accounts! Not had your big of a problem but have always received great service when I needed it.