Great Price for G614 Goodyear

rjr6150

If anyone is shopping for this tire may want to try GCR Tires. They specialize in truck and specialty type tires. Just ordered a set of four to be installed next Thursday or Friday at their Longmont, CO. facility. They are a national network of facilities.

Don't believe we can post prices here so PM if interested. I will say mounted and balanced under $300. With a guaranteed production date on the tires of less than six weeks. Used them on my first HL years ago.

jnbhobe

Thanks Dave.

In that case $271.00 plus $10 each to mount and balance.

That is a good price on G-614's, best I've seen in a few years. Still more than Sailun S-637's, but the GY has a good warranty. I have went to 17.5 tires and wheels, they seem to be more stable.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish they made them in 15-inch . . .

I need to buy a new set of tires soon for our Prowler!

We are only 20 minutes from Longmont.

pegmikef

If you don't have one of those stores near you, Discount tire gives vets a 10 percent discount and when I bought replaced four of my G614s several months ago the tires were 323 less the 10 percent which made them under 290 each. Not as low as the OP's price, but still a pretty good deal if you are a vet.

Last edited:

chasdvorak

Discount Tire has been very good to us over the years. They have locations or affiliates throughout the US and will do free rotations and balancing every 6000 miles. I purchased a TPMS system while attending the Nashville rally a few years ago and the local Discount Tire shop installed new metal valve stems for free. I use them for everything but our bicycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Discount Tire has been very good to us over the years. They have locations or affiliates throughout the US and will do free rotations and balancing every 6000 miles. I purchased a TPMS system while attending the Nashville rally a few years ago and the local Discount Tire shop installed new metal valve stems for free. I use them for everything but our bicycles.

I like Discount Tires which is America's Tires in California. I purchased a lot of tires from them. I went there to get my G614's and was told I could only get LT because I had LT tires. They highly recommended the "TowMax" that I was getting rid of! I told them that the Goodyear tires were trailer tires and I was refused. So I went to Skips Goodyear in San Jose and they had no problem putting five of the Goodyear G614's on my Big Horn.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Discount tire will also check your air and patch a tire for free, even if you didn't buy the tires there.

We were also able to buy road hazard coverage for our OEM Sailuns, so if we do get an unrepairable puncture, we can get a new tire for the cost of the coverage-- about $29 a tire.