Great step grip

jasons09cyclone

I've always wanted to use the grip tape from a skate board because you can get them cheap and they last a long time.. The one I used has a design on it but you can also get them plain... Cost was 2$ per step.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341866271.229070.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341866292.367510.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341866311.206713.jpg

wildwolfproducts

Thanks great ideal, I use it on my boat but had not given it any thought about the steps on the camper. If you don't care where did you find yours? Most here is high and if I can't find it cheaper may just buy a full roll and see if everyone wants to get in on it. That way we all get a deal.:cool:
Pete

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I like it. I've put the carpet covers on all of the steps, but you can't fold the steps back up without taking them off.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I bought stair step grip adhesive strips from Home Depot for around $4.00 each. They fit the steps perfectly and have a reflective yellow stripe on them that is easily seen at night if you have the "porch" light on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildwolfproducts

Just a thought but I have some glow in the dark paint. This stuff will glow all night long and thinking of painting the bottom edge of all 4 steps of ours. This way you have light does not matter if you have power or not. May just paint the whole step under each one of them. That way its all going to shine. This stuff is $15. per 2 oz bottle. but sure works great.
Pete

jasons09cyclone

I go to a lot of factory outlet stores like zomies, billabong, or pacsun.. Every time I go there the skate accessories are on sale...