Greetings from Indiana

Hello. We are new Heartland North Trail owners. This is our first RV of any kind, so we are hoping to get alot of helpful info from this Group. We hope to take delivery of our 30RKDD by the end of next week.

oldmannj

Welcome to the forum!!! I have a trailrunner 28RKS myself. I'm sure your gonna love the rear kitchen setup. I know we do. There are a lot of people here with a wealth of information, all of them willing to help anytime you need it. You might want to check the portal page at the top left corner for a rally near you. THAT'S where all the fun is !! Hope to meet you at a rally some day. In the meantime, many happy nights in your new home away from home. ED.:angel:

Kbvols

Brisan0623
Welcome!! There are some good documents within the forum on what to look for or check during your delivery (PDI) Pre Delivery Inspection. Someone more computer skilled then me may provide you the link or you can do a search within the forum. The forum is a great source of information and help. There are a lot of great folks on here with tons of RV knowledge that can answer most anything. Owners club is also a great way to connect with other owners and attend some rally's for camping and fun. Indiania chapter was just created this year and have a great rally planned in May of 2014 at Shipshewana hopefully see you there.

I found this link that someone else posted on the forum there are some great checklist including PDI...if the link works....my computer skills are hit n miss

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/buenavistas/