Grey water tank labeling

NYSUPstater

On our '18 BC it has 2 grey tanks marked 1 & 2. After dumping the black tank, I like to dump the bath/shower tank and then the galley. However, not exactly sure which one is which. Would like to re-label them once each is known. Anyone have a similar set up and determine which is which?

budman229

On our '18 BC it has 2 grey tanks marked 1 & 2. After dumping the black tank, I like to dump the bath/shower tank and then the galley. However, not exactly sure which one is which. Would like to re-label them once each is known. Anyone have a similar set up and determine which is which?

I might try putting a little food coloring in the galley drain and see which valve goes with it.

Paul

Bob.jr

On my Landmark 365 Charleston, #1 is Bathroom sink and shower and washing machine. #2 is Kitchen sink and dishwasher. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Same on my 2009 Bighorn. I dump Gray #1 (lavatory, shower & W/D) last. The water is cleaner than what's coming out of Gray #2 (kitchen), thus cleaning the sewer line a bit more. Gray #2 can, and usually does, smell almost as bad as the Black tank.