Grey water tank

DLD

Hello again I noticed water pouring out the front end underneath the trailer yesterday and I think I knownwhere its leaking looks like the fitting in or around the dump valve but my question is this are those straps supposed to be that loose if not then that's my problem and the tank is working loose and maybe dropping out or sagging I'm new to these and I've just picked this one up been staying in it for my job and bought it on the road and have already had numerous problems but they were fixable and not too bad the leak is just a drip sometimes it pours out most of the time it's a drip can anyone give some constructive advice on how this is designed as far as the straps go

Dahillbilly

Hello again I noticed water pouring out the front end underneath the trailer yesterday and I think I knownwhere its leaking looks like the fitting in or around the dump valve but my question is this are those straps supposed to be that loose if not then that's my problem and the tank is working loose and maybe dropping out or sagging I'm new to these and I've just picked this one up been staying in it for my job and bought it on the road and have already had numerous problems but they were fixable and not too bad the leak is just a drip sometimes it pours out most of the time it's a drip can anyone give some constructive advice on how this is designed as far as the straps go
V it is, will help in deciding what might need to be done. seen lots of advice on how to prevent tanks from falling out from just flat heaver metal straps, angle iron across the main frame rails.

DLD

I did see a post where some were fabricated with the factory bracing to help but the straps is that protocol from the factory that's what I'm asking is this something that someone has put there this is the first time I looked under there and it was because I had water coming out the dealer I bought it from really didn't do a thorough job of checking things out I've found 2 water leaks on some pex fittings etc I did the repair nothing to it but I have no clue as to what's added or put into place by someone else the leaks ruined the basement and the dealer is going to replace it because is was found on the notes but never addressed I picked it up they said it was ready now I'm staying in it for my job and it's been less than a month I'm finding all these Easter eggs ahah

SLO

The straps on mine are factory installed. When the tank is empty, the straps are loose. As the tank fills with water the tank sags and the straps become tight. The weight of the tank is supported by ledges/wings or whatever you want to call them, at the top and running full length of the tank and rest on angle iron. I’ve included a picture of what I call the ledges. Out of my 4 tanks not all of them are installed this way. Your may or may not be installed this way.

34d5f3e99fba20434ffe7bee8bc09f4e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk