Ground plug adapter when using generator and EMS

LBR

My husband made his own plug and he says now there is no reading on the EMS Monitor on our 2016 Landmark. Before without the plug the monitor was showing 66 volts. Is that supposed to happen using the plug or are we supposed to get a full showing of the volts put out by the generator with this plug? HELP!
Pull that plug and check the EMS display/voltage without it. If the voltage is normal, he may have not bonded the proper terminals together.

danemayer

My husband made his own plug and he says now there is no reading on the EMS Monitor on our 2016 Landmark. Before without the plug the monitor was showing 66 volts. Is that supposed to happen using the plug or are we supposed to get a full showing of the volts put out by the generator with this plug? HELP!

I'd suggest you get help from a licensed electrician before you damage something in the coach or someone gets hurt.

SNOKING

Do you have EMS in bypass? Chris