Has anyone used the Electric Waste Valve System

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If you think your tank is empty when you have completely drained it and no more comes out and the sensor reads empty....well try this sometime. After you have left the campground and are out in the middle of nowhere pull off and stop, tank off the sewer drain cap and then open gray 1 that drive off with it open. Then try it with gray 2. DO NOT try it with the black tank. You will be amazed how much comes out of they "empty" tank. Once you have tried it circle back here and post what you find. I can tell you mine has never completely emptied when I drain it at the campsite.

jmditrich

Not quite sure I understand the question. I have an 2011 3386 BH. IT HAS 3 TANKS. The cable on black tank was way to long and curved so that it was terrible to use. I opted for an electric valve on black tank only. I have had it a couple of yrs and never had a problem.

Mburtsvt

If you think your tank is empty when you have completely drained it and no more comes out and the sensor reads empty....well try this sometime. After you have left the campground and are out in the middle of nowhere pull off and stop, tank off the sewer drain cap and then open gray 1 that drive off with it open. Then try it with gray 2. DO NOT try it with the black tank. You will be amazed how much comes out of they "empty" tank. Once you have tried it circle back here and post what you find. I can tell you mine has never completely emptied when I drain it at the campsite.

It’s funny that you would post this. For a long time I saw RV’s going down the road with the sewer caps flapping in the wind. It was about two years ago when I finally asked a fellow traveler at a rest stop why he left his cap off. Since then I have stopped flashing my lights and trying to get them on the CB. Lesson learned.