Heading to MN - 9/15/09 - 9/21/09 - Dakotah Meadows RV Park

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have a great time Jim and congrats to your son (my oldest son lives in Eden Prarie). I drove through Dakotah Meadows in July. It is very nice. Think you'll really enjoy it.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey Jim tell your son congratulations. FYI we stayed at Dakota Meadows last year. It is a very nice park but it was at that park our Progressive Industries surge protector got fried. Just be sure you have yours on to be safe.

jbeletti

Thanks all for the well wishes for Tony and his soon to be bride, Judy.

Jim G - I do have my Hughes Autoformer online and is shows good. Not the same as your EMS so hope I am covered well enough. Heartland was not keen on paying the $600 for the autoformer but they relented when I bought it. I gotta do my job to protect this demo coach. Terry and Carol are counting on it :)

Jim

jimtoo

Yea... you hurt that castle of a coach and you would be in big trouble from a couple of nice people..... especially a certain lady.

jbeletti

Yea... you hurt that castle of a coach and you would be in big trouble from a couple of nice people..... especially a certain lady.

Gotcha on that one Jim. I don't want to make anyone's momma unhappy. Plus Carol has been a great friend :)

jbeletti

This CG is nice but the water here stinks. Literally. I was wiping down the counters after my arrival and something smelled bad. Thought I was bringing in sewer gases from outside. The morning when I took a shower - ew. Smelly! So I guess the smell I smelled last night was from the water on my dish rag. This was before I had turned the heater on.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
This CG is nice but the water here stinks. Literally. I was wiping down the counters after my arrival and something smelled bad. Thought I was bringing in sewer gases from outside. The morning when I took a shower - ew. Smelly! So I guess the smell I smelled last night was from the water on my dish rag. This was before I had turned the heater on.

Sounds (er-smells) like the water has a high sulfer content. Annoying, but not harmful.

jbeletti

UPDATE ON THE WATER:

It's NOT the water here. It had to be the water from the last place I was. After I purged all the water from the system - it was fine.

On that note too - this is a really nice CG. In fact, would make a great place for a small MN rally. All we need now is someone in MN to step up as Chapter Leader :)

Jim