Heartland Friends Get Together Again.. Coastal bend Texas

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We had a great turnout this morning for Breakfast with HOC friends. We had 2 new owners join us.
Last week we had one and they liked us so well they joined the club. We met at The Bakery Cafe in Aransas Pass and had a great time. View attachment 22468View attachment 22469View attachment 22470

Our next get together is:

Dec 14th Friday 4:30 PM
Pepito's Mexican
440 W. Cotter Ave.
Portland, TX
361-643-1361

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Getting down to Portland on Monday, the 17th. Connie and I hope to join you all then!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Come one come all, we are having a great winter Texan time. The HOC Winter Texan group is having some great get togethers, and want you to know that all are invited. Karen is doing a great job scheduling as our in residence activities director. The food aint bad either.

Speedy

We'll be joining all of you guys in late Jan or early Feb depending on upcoming projects. Hope to see you soon.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Looks like Karen does a great job with the group outings....... it sure would be nice to get to Texas right now! When you live in the North and get to go South for the winter...... is there a group/organized bonfire for getting rid of snowboots and recycling for the snow shovels? We're all for that right now!

olcoon

Sally & I went out for lunch today. I had shrimp, can't wait until we get down there so we can have some fresh off the boat shrimp!!! Think I'll have to wait until after the 1st of the year though.

Tom & Kathy, don't take those vile items down there, bury them before you leave!