Heartland Owners Club and TechnoRV Partner for a Virtual RV Rally

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Today is day 3 of the VIRTUAL RALLY. Congratulations to all the prize winners in the first two days! Awesome, huh?

If you haven't registered yet, you can still do it. You won't have missed anything except the chance to win the prizes given away already. The seminars and the vendor hall are available 24/7 for 8 more days. That's 8 more days of prizes and discounts and information!

Link to the Registration page for the Rally (feel free to share with other Heartland friends): www.heartlandvirtualrvrally.<wbr>com

A big thank you to Tami & Eric for the Rally. We think y'all did a fantastic job, someone always has to be first on any new project, and you have been true pioneers is this endeavor. I will miss seeing y'all every morning with my coffee. Great Job. Hockster

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should make Tami & Eric honorary Heartland members. They have done a great job for Heartland & The Heartland Owners Group. Hockster

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Well, how about that? Did Eric and Tami not do an awesome job? What fun! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to everyone who joined in the first ever Heartland Vitual Rally. We hope you had some fun and enjoyed yourselves. Thank you so much to Eric and Tami Johnson, Techno RV, for organizing and hosting this event and thank you to all the vendors who supported the rally with prizes, seminars and rally discounts. You are much appreciated.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Eric and Tami did a great job. While I didn’t win a major prize, I did win one of the smaller ones (Garmin swag kit). It was fun participating in the various photo contests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I think we should make Tami & Eric honorary Heartland members. They have done a great job for Heartland & The Heartland Owners Group. Hockster
Amen! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox

I loved them and their evening chats (a non winner here).
If they read this ... War Eagle.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Tami and Eric for helping Heartland'rs learn new things. The Virtual Rally was fun. Thanks again.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We had a good time checking out seminars and the vendor area. Of course, Mark even bought something. It wouldn't be a rally if we didn't buy something! lol The prizes were really good too, even though none of them are coming to our house. Hahaha

CoveredWagon

Thought I knew it all LOLOLOLOL. I learn new stuff from the seminars. Thanks

Thanks to Julie and everyone who organized this rally.