Heartland owners in aransas pass, rockport, portland port a and coastal bend

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
HEARTLAND OWNERS IN ARANSAS PASS, ROCKPORT, PORTLAND, PORT A AND COASTAL BEND, had a terrible storm go through last night. The Landmark was shaking, and rocking. Just a continue downpour with rain and winds for over an hour. Got up this morning and more rain is coming this morning....:(:confused:

jayc

Legendary Member
Y'all be careful and safe down there! We had some thunder in the area but it didn't rain yesterday.

jpdoggett

We had lighting and thunder last night for hours then it rained hard then more rain this am. Looks like it still don't know it wants to rain or the sun to shine

olcoon

Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as in the NJ area, & you made it through OK! I'm sure they need the rain down there though.

rick_debbie_gallant

We are here (Fulton). Yes that was a storm last night. Watched it on the weather radar.and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. First it was heading north east for a while then for some reason it turned and back tracked. Anyone else notice that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Lightning hit close to us last night, and my surge protector went off. After the storm passed through I reset it and no problems. Nexy door neighbor didn't have one and now he has to buy 2 new TV's. His fried. No other problems but it just goes to show that these things really work. Second time this year that it saved us. Beautiful day today with pleasent weather. HOC members are meeting tomorrow to work out schedule for this coming weekend when Campers Clinic holds their open house here in Rockport. We will man a table for the Heartland Club. Come on and see us.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Have a great winter and I Hope your trip is going well other than the storm. I will keep you filled in on any further plans for next years rally back here in Michigan

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Camper Clinic on the corner of business 35 and Market street. Friday and Saturday 9-5. Free Food and music. Lots of good deals. We will have a drawing and prizes.

TXTiger

We had a downpour of sunshine, temp in the 80's. Supposed to be a cold front moving in at the end of the week, temps dropping into the 60's and maybe some drizzel.