heartland service phone numbers

Gas20

I have been trying to call Heartland customer service, and keep getting busy signals. the numbers I have are 574-262-8030 and 877-262-8032. Where are they located as far as time zone. I have a cracked wheel (rim) on my elkridge and need to find one that matches

danemayer

Re: hearrland service px numbers

Hi Gas20,

Heartland is located in Elkhart, IN which I believe is on Eastern Time. You have the right numbers, so I don't know why you're getting a busy signal. BUT, you probably will do better to just call Tredit. They supply the tires/wheels to Heartland and I think they have a long warranty on the wheels. They will probably ship you a new wheel at no charge. Having pictures ready might speed things up.

Tredit Tire
(800) 537-2925

On edit, I moved this thread to Tires and Wheels and deleted the duplicate thread.

Gas20

Ok Dan didn,t think dud! I'll just call Tredit, thanks

Gas20

Tredit Tire has a shop in Plant City, Fl. and the wheel I need is available YEA. They are only like a little over an hour from me so I can save some shipping cost. Going to run over tomorrow and pick it up. Thanks everyone.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The wheels have a lifetime warranty. If you contact Tredit they can send you the forms and will request the needed pictures to file a warranty claim. In our case, they shipped a new wheel to us while we were at an RV park in Wyoming, then I sent in receipts so they could reimburse us for the mounting of the tire. Great service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

etcmss

how about a phone number that someone answers. I don't know who to talk to so I don't know the extension---heck I don't even know who works there.
Gary