Heartlands commitment to service.

Relayman

I purchased a 2017 BH 3270RS last June..and had a few issues that were taken care of by my dealer. They were Great !! We recently had an issue with our electric fireplace not working properly. Im still under warranty..so I called my dealer..he said "bring the rig in and we will take care of it, but we are about five weeks behind". Wow. that seems to be the generic time for repairs on every item. The fireplace is held in with four screws. it plugs into a dedicated outlet. Bring the WHOLE rig in ??? Im thinking...why cant I just pull it out...take it to the dealer..let em plug it in , and check it ( which i already did , by the way)..and found the control board to have a cold solder joint ( I was an electrician kn the navy..power plant senior electrician...and a lead Protection ans Controls tech for 34 years. I can troubleshoot down to component levels). So I call Heartland...Jeff Manor..tell him about it.. he says he will send me one if I dont mind pulling it myself...and returning the old one. I LOVE HEARTLAND !!!!
They are great to work with...sensible and reasonable. KUDOS TO HEARTLAND AND JEFF !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I purchased a 2017 BH 3270RS last June..and had a few issues that were taken care of by my dealer. They were Great !! We recently had an issue with our electric fireplace not working properly. Im still under warranty..so I called my dealer..he said "bring the rig in and we will take care of it, but we are about five weeks behind". Wow. that seems to be the generic time for repairs on every item. The fireplace is held in with four screws. it plugs into a dedicated outlet. Bring the WHOLE rig in ??? Im thinking...why cant I just pull it out...take it to the dealer..let em plug it in , and check it ( which i already did , by the way)..and found the control board to have a cold solder joint ( I was an electrician kn the navy..power plant senior electrician...and a lead Protection ans Controls tech for 34 years. I can troubleshoot down to component levels). So I call Heartland...Jeff Manor..tell him about it.. he says he will send me one if I dont mind pulling it myself...and returning the old one. I LOVE HEARTLAND !!!!
They are great to work with...sensible and reasonable. KUDOS TO HEARTLAND AND JEFF !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, if it's a part you can replace, they will happily send you a replacement. We had our 55" tv go out the first week we had our rig. They sent a new tv. They had said they want the old one back, but there was no return label. I emailed and asked, and they said to just get rid of it! (We left it at our dealer, when there for other stuff.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Great to hear of Heartland's good service here on the forum. Makes other HL owners feel reassured. You don't hear enough good reports since most people use forums to complain and vent. Again, thanks for the heads up on your good fortune with Heartland service.

kab449

I have been dealing with Ron Scarberry at Heartland for my warranty items after an initial trip to the selling dealer which corrected 2/3 of the problems. Parts shipped directly to my home and some expert advice. Heartland Customer Service is the best.