Heartlands everywhere.

CrazyScotsman

Well, where do I start. Last Wednesday as I was going West on Will Rogers turnpike in OK, I passed a BH going east, TV was a red crew cab, no idea what make. Soon afterwards I passed a LH going east, TV was a silverish crew cab Chevy/GMC.
Last Thursday I passed a BH going South on hwy 95 through the mountains heading towards Laughlin NV. TV was a silver dodge crew cab dually.
I did see a BH on hwy 58 in Cali tv was a red ford crew cab with a kayak on top. Week before on same stretch of hwy 58 saw a LM behind a Freightliner single axle tractor.
As I say Heartlands are everywhere. I saw Sundances, an Eagle Ridge, a few Cyclones, but Oldtimers is setting in I can't remember where I saw them all at.
Safe travels None.. cheers Ken

mike3fan

I gotta agree, we are on a trip to Mt. Rushmore and almost everyone of the campgrounds we pass has a atleast 1 Heartland product in it. When we pulled into our campground there was a 2010 Sundance 2900MK. It's our new past time to scan each campground we pass and see who can spot the Heartland. :D:p

one pic from our trip

rushmore191.jpg

CrazyScotsman

Being an OTR truck driver running from MO to Ca back and forth weekly, it sure passes the time away for me trying to spot Heartlands.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well Ken, there is one in our driveway. You did say that you were going stop for a cup of joe. Bob:D

CrazyScotsman

I will Bob, if I ever get close to you at a descent hour of the day. I like to get to where I'm unloading early in the am, get the load off, then get my backhaul asap, so I can get back to the DW. .